Kay Industries, Inc., is the worldwide industry leader in designing, manufacturing, and marketing single-phase to three-phase electrical power converters. A privately held corporation, Kay Industries sells phase converters nationwide in the U.S. and exports to Central and South America and the Pacific Rim. Kay Industries, Inc., markets under the registered trademark Phasemaster®and is headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, with offices in Fremont, California.
Kay Industries, Inc., was the first phase converter company to offer:
Rotary converters (1960)
Automatic controls (1972)
Money-back performance guarantee (1975)
Independent agency approval (CSA/NRTL) (1979)
National toll-free lines (1980)
Extended warrantees (1986)
Phasemaster units are manufactured under U.S. Patent Nos. 3349316, 3387202, 3609430 and Canadian Patent No. 786933
- We guarantee the features, workmanship, finish, and overall appearance of the Phasemaster® will be superior to any other brand on the market or any you have ever seen.
- We guarantee a Phasemaster converter will cost no more than any other converter of the same physical frame size.
- We guarantee a Phasemaster converter will be quieter than any other make of rotary.
- We guarantee a Phasemaster converter will do the job it was purchased to perform and will operate your load at its full rated capacity.
- If the Phasemaster converter does not meet these claims, you may exchange it for a different model or return it for full credit.