A Phasemaster rotary three phase converter is simply the most reliable, least expensive way to run your 3-phase equipment. It will start and run any load–motors, rectifiers, heaters, and variable-frequency drives or any of these in combination. A Phasemaster rotary phase converter is engineered and built as a single, self-contained unit – not an erector set of capacitor panels, idler motors, and other components. And Phasemaster rotary three-phase converters offer other features unmatched in the industry:
- Highest capacity and most overload capability. Our conservative ratings mean that our 10 HP phase converter will start and run your 10 HP load-you won’t need a 20 HP phase converter to do the job right.
- Start and run any load, any size, every time. Our phase converters come in a range of sizes to ensure that your load develops full-rated HP or KW output-for more starting and running torque and more total HP capacity.
- Efficient and cost effective. A Phasemaster phase converter won’t affect your power bill-and you may even pay less with the elimination of utility demand charges.
- The quietest phase converter you can buy. To see what we mean, listen to our sound level data.
- Fast and simple installation, backed by the best technical support in the industry.
- Long service life. No service prone parts. No adjustments or phase balancing required.
- Guaranteed quality. Rigorous inspections and testing during production ensure every Phasemaster rotary three-phase converter is the best it can be. And if something goes wrong, we have the best warranty service in the industry. No hassle.
- Specify voltage: 230 or 460 on most ratings, at no extra charge.