Kay Industries will require the following data to help you select the appropriate Type T converter for your application.
- Transmitter type (AM, FM, or TV)
- Manufacturer’s model number and KW power rating
- Operating voltage § Type and size of incoming utility services (amps)
- Transmitter input power consumption at full load or 100% modulation (KW)
- Operating load variations
- Other 3-phase loads
Contact us for further assistance.
All Phasemaster® rotary phase converters can be tailored to meet your specific application needs with a wide range of accessories including.
- Automatic controls enable remote monitoring of unattended or cyclical applications.
- Disconnect switches provide simple and fast installation-2 wires in, 3 wires out.
- Surge protectors safeguard converters from lightning or other surges.
- Transformers handle special voltage requirements
- Outdoor enclosures provide maximum weather protection in severe environment
Learn more about the Phasemaster® Type T by clicking on any of the resources below:
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader – get it free here)
|Type T Product Line Brochure.pdf|
|Type T Cut Sheet.pdf|
|Type T Installation and Operation Instructions.pdf|
|NAB Engineering Conference White paper.pdf|