The best-engineered, most reliable Rotary Phase Converter you can buy.
Whether you need to power an air compressor, a woodworking shop, or a laser, you’ll find the Phasemaster® Type MA rotary three phase converter up to the task. This general-purpose rotary phase converter is a reliable source of true three-phase power. When connected to a 230-volt 1-phase line, the Type MA phase converter produces 3-phase power at its output terminals with each phase shifted 120°. You get a near replica of utility 3-phase power-more economically.
Use our sizing charts to determine which Type MA phase converter is right for your application. Remember, however, that the most important factor in proper sizing is the application for which your motor is used. The MA phase converter is available in 3 standard configurations. The MA, the MA-A with automatic controls, and the MA-R with a built-in disconnect switch. Look at our application guide to find out which model is best for your application, take a look at the product literature, or contact us for assistance.
All Phasemaster® rotary phase converters can be tailored to meet your specific application needs with a wide range of accessories including.
- Automatic controls enable remote monitoring of unattended or cyclical applications. Specify model MA-A
- Disconnect switches provide simple and fast installation-2 wires in, 3 wires out. Specify model MA-R.
- Surge protectors safeguard converters from lightning or other surges.
- Transformers handle special voltage requirements
- Outdoor enclosures provide maximum weather protection in severe environments.
Learn more about the Phasemaster® Type MA by clicking on the resources below labeled Type MA.
|MA Product Line Brochure.pdf|
|MA-A Data Sheet.pdf|
|MA-R Data Sheet.pdf|
|Spanish MA Product Line Brochure.pdf|
|MA Installation and Operation Instructions.pdf|